The Official Rainbow Math Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run)

2 posters

Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run) Empty Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run)

Post  CCE Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

What do u guys think about it?
do u think it has potental?
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run) Empty Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run)

Post  fricku Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh, definitely. Don't quit.

fricku

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run) Empty Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald With CCE (Jarachi Solo Run)

Post  CCE Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 pm

fricku wrote:Oh, definitely. Don't quit.
wasn't considering it i just wanted a few openions i'll be the first person to do a complete jarachi only run of any pokemon game on youtube
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHOOPz Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Really? I thought chugga or someone did it before.

WHOOPz

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

WHOOPz wrote:Really? I thought chugga or someone did it before.
nope i'm the first to do a complete lp of it and chugga only did firered and crystal
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHOOPz Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see. Sorry, I was thinking of something else.

~DERPISH MAN~

WHOOPz

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 pm

WHOOPz wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see. Sorry, I was thinking of something else.

~DERPISH MAN~
it's ok it's easily mistaken
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thankyou Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 am

New episode is out!

thankyou

Back to top Go down

Post  fricku Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 am

Really? FUCK YES!!!

fricku

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAN Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 am

Loved the new episode! Funny shit, man.

OMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  mew Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 am

pale I was happy that you guys were doing this when I heard about it. But when I saw it................ it sucked.

mew

Back to top Go down

Post  MOfan Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

You should have djg on more.

MOfan

Back to top Go down

Post  ritard Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 am

hes not even one yetr u retard monkey guy!

ritard

Back to top Go down

Post  Papytno Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 am

@ritard The fuck?

Papytno

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 am

mew wrote: pale I was happy that you guys were doing this when I heard about it. But when I saw it................ it sucked.
well then..........fuck u too
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DJG Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 am

ritard wrote:hes not even one yetr u retard monkey guy!

............................................Not acceptable on my forums. We no speak Swahili.

~DJG~
DJG
DJG
Admin

http://www.rainbowath.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  NotRoss Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

teh new epsidoe was AMZING!!!!!!!!!!1

NotRoss

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 pm

No new uploads from me for a while because my internet is being fuckin' stupid right now
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ritard Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

rape

ritard

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

ritard wrote:rape
stop fuckin' spammin'
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotRoss Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Why did you pause on doing parts? You usually upload every day.

NotRoss

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

CCE wrote:No new uploads from me for a while because my internet is being fuckin' stupid right now
@NotRoss i'm quoting myself hear i posted this on the FireRed and Emerold threds
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LAWL Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

You should do this for every pokemon game you do.

LAWL

Back to top Go down

Post  Atheist7 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

I think that'd be a great idea.

Atheist7

Back to top Go down

Post  CCE Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:02 pm

LAWL wrote:You should do this for every pokemon game you do.
i'm gonna try to do 1 game from each gernation and then do a solo run of the same game
CCE
CCE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down